Thursday 4 April 2013

It's just the beginning...


Bloggs are a load of rubbish, a way for unimportant and 'inspired' people to tell an uninterested world every private detail about their boring lives. So... why not join in right? 
I am about as average as you could get; a middle class undergraduate, a single girl in a city, a single being amongst every other human on earth but if I have nothing worth saying then don't be disappointed because I really wont bother saying it! 
So, this is me, this is my blogg and my 'time to shine'. Read it or don't.  Complain about my dreadful writing ability. Or just read, take a moment to think even if what I have to say is crap it will surely lead you onto better thoughts or, if magic is actually real, it might make you laugh! 

 Until, next time xPCx 

No comments:

Post a Comment